1. How do I get my website approved?
To be listed as a publisher on Ad Dragon, your website must meet the following criteria:
• Alexa ranked.
• Written in English.
• Hosted on its own domain and not on a free domain such as Wordpress or Tumblr.
• Fully live and functional without any broken links and slow loading times.
• Consistently updated with new content.
• Receiving real traffic only (no bots!).
2. Where should my ads be placed?
Your ads can be placed anywhere but we recommend placing them in visible locations for example in the top section of your website so they are visible when a page is loaded. This is called 'above the fold'.
You can also place your ads 'below the fold' which refers to any area of your page users must scroll down to see.
Ultimately it is up to you to decide where best to place your ads for sale. Premium positions 'above the fold' may be worth a lot more to advertisers and attract more sales.
3. What are CPM and CPT?
CPM and CPT are billing types offered by Ad Dragon that you can use to price your ad units.
CPM (cost per mile) charges advertisers based on impressions. For example, if your ad unit is priced at $1.00 CPM and gets 1,000 impressions, the advertiser will be charged $1
CPT (cost per time) charges advertisers a fixed price per month. For example; an ad unit priced at $1200 CPT will cost $1200 per month.
4. I haven't sold any ad space. What should I do?
There are several things you could do to increase your chances of making sales.
• Price your ads appropriately. Keep your rates competitive and reasonable.
• Write an engaging description about your website on your listing.
• Let your audience know you're selling ad space (use our "advertise here" backfill!).
• Display your ads in premium locations that would attract advertisers.
• Consider offering CPM ads before having an advertiser commit to a fixed monthly rate.
• Contact us and we'll do our best to help you!
5. What is backfill?
We offer several backfill options for your ad units. If you're not serving any ads you are able to:
• Collapse your ad unit so nothing is shown (not even an empty ad unit).
• Display an "advertise here" banner to attract advertisers (recommended).
• Insert a custom script tag so you can plugin to an ad exchange while the ad is unsold.
6. How does Ad Dragon calculate my website's stats?
When you add our ad code on to your site our server will calculate your impressions each day.
It will take a couple of weeks for our system to give advertisers a good estimation of your stats, but these numbers will gradually become more accurate.
7. Is Ad Dragon free?
Ad Dragon is completely free to use. There are no listing or membership fees.
There is a 30% service charge anytime an ad gets sold but this fee can be lowered at our discretion.
8. How do I get paid?
We provide the following payout options for publishers.
• Bank transfer
• Bitcoin Cash
We provide payouts monthly on the 1st of each month.
1. How do I advertise?
Browse our market and decide on the websites you'd like to advertise on.
Once you've decided, simply click the "add" button on an ad unit and complete the order using the checkout icon on the top right-hand side of the page.
You'll be taken to the checkout page to finalise your order.
2. What websites should I advertise on?
Take a look at the reach, engagement and audience stats on a listing you see on the marketplace. You will have a good idea on how your ads will perform.
3. Will my ad be approved automatically?
It is up to each publisher to approve ads manually or change their settings to approve ads automatically. Although it is very rare for an ad to be rejected, make sure it looks appealing to the eye!
4. Do you offer geo-targetting?
Yes, depending on the geos the publisher receives traffic from. This is entirely free.
5. Can I use affiliate links?
Yes, you are free to use affiliate links at the publisher's discretion.
6. Can I see how my campaign is performing?
Absolutely - click on "my bids" under the advertiser panel and you'll be able to see your campaign metrics.
7. What ads are not allowed?
Ads of the following nature are forbidden
• Pornography and nudity
• Illegal activity or substances
If you're not sure whether your ad violates these terms, please contact us.
8. Can I get a refund?
Refunds are provided on a case-by-case basis.
You may request a refund at anytime and file a support ticket to request a refund.